07 October 2008

I'm brave

This morning when we were walking, there was a man without a dog and who wasn't running. He was walking on the other side of the field from us, but I still saw him and thought that it was weird. Then, when we came around the corner of the path, he was there in front of us! He was sitting on the path. Well, I knew this was definitely Not Right. People don't sit on the path. People walk on the path or run on the path or walk their dogs on the path or run with their dogs on the path. They don't sit on the path. So he was Not Right.

So I told him so. I growled and I barked and my tail was up but not wagging, and Mummy tried to make me quiet, but I had to bark and growl a little more. I told him that this was my Mummy and my friend Duchess, and he was Not Right, and he should just get up and start walking so he could be Right, because I was Priest and I knew he was Not Right and I would protect my Mummy and Duchess.

And he did! He got up and he picked up his shoes (that was weird too, the picking up the shoes thing) and he started walking before we got close to him. And I didn't have to bark or growl anymore, because he was still weird, but he was Right now, and he wasn't coming towards us.

Mummy says I'm very brave.

Mummy also says she'll upload a video of Duchess watching television as soon as Daddy brings her the card from the camera. I don't know what that means, but I guess it means there'll be a video here soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous

oh, eek. that's a bit scary.

Anonymous

Priest, you are so brave! I don't know if I'd be able to growl and bark and put my tail up (but not wagging) if I saw someone Not Right. I would've ran away!

Good job! Keep it up, boy!

  © Blogger template 'Blue Sky' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008, Magic brush by Spiritsighs

Back to TOP